High yielding Rania Strawberry Plant is one of the most cultivated varieties of Strawberry plants. Rania Strawberry Plant is a rustic plant and highly suitable for Mediterranean climates. It does not require any kind of soil disinfection and is resistant to the root and leaf diseases. Rania Strawberry Plant never requires large quantities of fertilizers and can be cultivated in tired soil. This plant undergoes quick pollination even in adverse conditions like low light intensity, low temperature etc. Rania Strawberry Plant is known to produce bright red large sized berries with amazing flavor and alluring aroma. We supply bulk quantities of Rania Strawberry Plant not only throughout the nation but also to the entire world.
- Plants : Low cill requirement, suitable for Mediterranean climates. High Vigor with medium dense foliage, and an upright habit. Rustic plant, quite resistant to leaf and root diseases. Robust and efficient root system, the plant adapts well to depleted soils, generally does not require soil disinfection. Due to its hardiness and vigor, it is well-suited to tired soil and only needs a small amount of fertilizers. High- yielding, 30-40% greater than that of standard varieties. The picking season is long and constant.
- Flowers : Large, very rich in pollen; pollination is quick and efficient, even under adverse conditions such as low temperature, high humidity and low light intensity. The flowers are slightly above the foliage, supported on strong stems that bear a maximum of five flowers per stem.
- Blossoming Season : Early and long lasting
- Harvest : It starts early and continues reqularly for a long time, delivering high quality berries of optimal size until late in the season.
- Fruit : Conical – rhomboid shape with a medium- size calyx; The fruit size is consistently very large. The color of the fruit is bright red, without darkening, even when fully ripe. Uniformly red flesh, good firmness, very resistant to handling. The flavor is excellent, very sweet with a very good aroma. The fruit size and plant structure make harvesting very easy, which reduces picking costs significantly.